Video Contest Aims To Help Aspiring Musicians Gain Global Exposure
Seattle, WA – September 12, 2012 – BEHRINGER has today launched a global contest that will see the winner receive one of the company’s hottest products ever; the coveted X32 Digital Mixer! Aptly named, “The Next Level” contest is inviting musicians, bands, singers and DJs a chance to strut their stuff on video that will be judged by music experts and shown to millions across the web. The contest starts today and concludes November 4, 2012 at which time the X32 Digital Mixer will be awarded as First Prize while the runner-up will receive a full P-16 Personal Monitor Starter System. Hundreds will receive T-Shirts and other merchandise for participating.
“This one-of-a-kind contest is the perfect opportunity for aspiring artists to become the next big thing in the music industry” comments Uli BEHRINGER, founder and CEO of MUSIC Group, and accomplished musician in his own right. Behringer continues, “Since the start of our business I have always maintained a major goal to provide every musician with the products and tools to live their dreams and start a global career in music. We are thrilled to see how musicians use our products to produce and perform their music.”
Musicians of all types are eligible to enter by simply making a video of themselves performing their own music with BEHRINGER products. Submissions will be showcased on the company’s YouTube channel and broadcast to millions of viewers across the web, plus a panel of music industry judges will pick the top contenders for a chance at the Grand Prize. All winners will be announced on November 15, 2012 and their prizes awarded at that time. See www.behringer.com/x32contest for full details and contest rules.
Since its introduction in July BEHRINGER’s X32 Digital Mixer has become a certified hit, selling over 20,000 units to musicians, production companies and audio professionals world-wide. The X32 offers the feature set and workflow of an expensive touring console in a compact and affordable package. Featuring 32channels with 32 fully programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps, 25 Motorized Faders, LCD Scribble Strips, integrated FX Racks, sophisticated AES50 and ULTRANET audio networking, and 16 configurable mix buses, the X32 is ready to take on even the most challenging gigs.
Complete rules available at behringer.com/x32contest
- Minimum length: 1:30 minutes, Maximum length: 5:00 minutes.
- Videos must clearly feature at least one BEHRINGER product.
- Videos must include all-original content. Only include music that is your own.
- Avoid brand logos on things like t-shirts or background items, except BEHRINGER logos, of course
- Videos must conform to YouTube and Facebook’s terms of service and community standards.
- Complete rules available at behringer.com/x32contest
How to Enter:
- To enter, simply post your video on YouTube as a “response” to BEHRINGER’s “The Next Level” Sweepstakes Announcement Video. You may also post the video as link on our Facebook wall (facebook.com/BEHRINGER) or in a tweet to us (@BEHRINGER)
- The deadline for submissions is November 4, 2012
- A winner will be announced on November 15, 2012
- Prizes will be shipped on or before December 31, 2012
For more information visit www.behringer.com/x32contest