E1220A and E1520A Processor-controlled 400-Watt PA / Monitor Speakers
BEHRINGER adds to its comprehensive line of active sound reinforcement loudspeaker systems with the new E1220A and E1520A active PA / Monitor models. Two-way, 400-Watt active speakers feature a proprietary 1″ HF driver, long-excursion 12″or 15″ woofers and on-board signal processing for ultimate system control and speaker protection.
The trapezoidal wood enclosure allows for flexible PA applications including variable stacking & arrays and stand mounting on 35mm poles. The same design lends itself to floor monitor use as well.
A versatile rear input & control panel features balanced XLR and ¼″ inputs, a balanced XLR Thru output for connection to multiple active speaker systems or arrays, two-band EQ and speaker input gain setting. Power is provided via a standard IEC A.C. mains inlet, external fuse and heavy-duty power switch.
• 12″ and 15″ 2-way, 400 Watt active PA / Monitor loudspeaker systems
• Long-excursion 12″ or 15″ high-power woofers
• 1″ HF driver with 90˚ x 40˚ exponential horn
• Versatile enclosure design for variable arrays, stand-mounting and floor monitor applications
• Balanced XLR and ¼″ inputs
• XLR balanced Thru output
• Input Gain control
• On-board signal processing
• Two-band EQ
• IEC mains input, external fuse and power switch
• Heavy-duty vinyl-covered wood enclosure
• Ergonomic carrying handles
• Detailed specifications available at www.beringer.com.
MSRP – E1220A-$339.99, E1520A-$409.99