Ultra-Compact 900-Watt 8-Channel Portable PA System with FX and FBQ Feedback Detection
BEHRINGER, a world-leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of professional audio and musical instrument products, announced today the immediate availability of its new EUROPORT EPA900 portable 900-Watt PA system.
Renowned the world over for its mixer and loudspeaker technology, BEHRINGER packs an 8-channel mixer, with 2 x 450-Watts of great-sounding stereo power, into the supremely portable EPA900. The complete system is built into a small rolling suitcase, including the two (2) detachable loudspeakers. An integrated storage compartment houses the included microphone, cables and accessories, so you always have everything you need. The entire system can be set up in less than two minutes.
Ideal for small to medium-sized performances, the 8-channel EPA900 features four (4) mic inputs, two (2) stereo channels, plus an 1/8″ Aux input for a CD, Tape or MP3 player. With its 2 x 450-Watts output power and dual loudspeakers (each have a custom-engineered 10″ woofer and 1.35″ aluminum-diaphragm compression driver), the system can easily handle: band rehearsals, clubs, public speaking events, company parties and much more. Built-in digital FX processor, +48 V phantom power for professional-grade condenser mics, and a stereo 7-band graphic EQ with BEHRINGER’s FBQ Feedback Detection system round out the EPA900′s expansive feature set.
* Ultra-compact 900-Watt, 8-channel portable PA system
* Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight means no more lugging around dead weight
* Extremely powerful 10” woofers and 1.35” aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers for incredible sound reproduction
* Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
* Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
* 8-channel mixer section comprises 4 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD inputs
* 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
* Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
* Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
* Voice Canceller function removes singer’s voice from recordings for karaoke applications
* Dedicated mono output with integrated low-pass filter for subwoofer application
* Stereo Aux inputs for external devices such as sub mixers, etc.
* Comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, a mic clip and a 20′ cable
* Integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables, and accessories
* “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
EPA900 MSRP (excl tax) – US$879.99, €599
For more information, visit www.behringer.com