BEHRINGER unveils, at the NAMM Show 2007, ultra compact MONITOR SPEAKERS 1C-WH and ULTRALINK UL2000B headset microphone.
MONITOR SPEAKERS 1C-WH 2-way monitor loudspeakers are ideal for stereo and surround applications such as fixed installations, home recording studios as well as audio and video production and surround-sound systems.
Features of MONITOR SPEAKER 1C-WH include:
* High power handling capability (100W/IEC26805) that produces full-range output with extremely low distortion
* 5 1/2″ woofer with a lightweight cellulose cone and a high-resolution 1/2″ tweeter
* Ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz
* Phase-optimized and high-precision crossover for absolute phase linearity
* Auto-overload protection prevents tweeter damage and resets automatically
ULTRALINK UL2000B UHF True Diversity beltpack/headset system utilizes 320 transmission frequencies and users can operate up to 20 wireless systems* simultaneously.
Other features include:
* True Diversity technology and proprietary antenna design for long range, enabling signal reliability and freedom of movement
* Wide audio bandwidth for signal integrity
* High-performance IRC compander
* Headset microphone featuring a Panasonic condenser transducer
* Auto-mute function automatically eliminates noise caused by switching channels or powering the transmitter on/off
Feel the heat! Get a hands-on experience of the new monitor speakers and headset system as well as the new hot range of BEHRINGER products at NAMM07. Come visit us at Booth No. 6756.