Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out USB Audio Interface with Digital Output
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Massive software bundle including Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB—no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The Fastest Way to Upgrade Your MixerLooking for a simple, affordable way to get your music into the digital realm? Or maybe you’d like to connect your computer to an external effects unit or recorder? Want to transfer your old cassette tapes to CD before the oxide falls off the tape? The fastest, easiest way to get analog audio into your computer is with the U-CONTROL UCA222 Audio Interface.
PC and Mac ReadyThis ultra-compact, USB-powered device lets you connect your PC or Mac computer to virtually any piece of audio gear. It gets its power from your computer’s USB port, so no external power supply or batteries are required. And the UCA222 requires no special setup or drivers—just plug it in to a free USB port and start recording.
VersatilityThe UCA222 features two analog mono inputs for connecting any line-level device, such as a mixer or tape deck, and two analog mono outputs for connecting active speakers or studio monitors. On the digital side, the UCA222 provides USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct analog-to-digital conversion. The stereo headphone output has a dedicated level control and allows you listen to either the input source or the computer output.
Imagine the Possibilities…When used as a professional interface between a mixing console and your computer, myriad options become available. Some of these might include connecting the UCA222’s RCA Outputs to the Tape Input jacks of your mixer or active monitors, or directly into the input channels of the mixer. Connecting to mixer input channels gives you access to equalization and allows you to use your mixer's AUX Send features to build extremely versatile monitor mixes for your recording sessions.
Tons of Free SoftwareBecause you’ll want to take full advantage of the UCA222’s podcasting and recording potential we’ve included Audacity, Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear as a free software download. You’re ready to go live on your Mac or PC computer right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and over 50 effects plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
For a fraction of the cost of an overpriced USB audio interface from those other guys, you can have state-of-the-art digital conversion, world-class recording and editing software, and hassle-free connectivity between your PC or Mac Computer and any piece of audio gear.
Bridging the gap between your music and the rest of the world—the BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA222.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we’re including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you’ve seen before, putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn’t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer’s processing power. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other “Tracktioneers” so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Here are just a few of TRACKTION 4’s outstanding features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters – Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
Share the Love. Visit www.tracktion.com for more info.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Mac is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Combined 32/64-bit 3rd party ASIO driver by ASIO4ALL:
- Alternative driver for all BEHRINGER USB audio hardware (including C-1U) – except BCD2000!
- Running on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Universal ASIO Driver for WDM Audio
- Restrictions for BCD3000: No MIDI I/O operation possible