4-Channel Mixer-Based MIDI Module with Built-in 4-Port Powered USB Hub
- 4-channel mixer style DJ MIDI controller
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Full-size 60mm channel faders and 45mm crossfader for a professional fee
- High quality 4-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting other controllers
- MIDI-reactive buttons and LED peak metering to keep your eyes from the computer screen
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
A Stand Alone ControllerThe CMD modules work well as standalone controllers for a wide range of DJ and production software. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, CMD controllers make getting a hand on your software easy and affordable. They’re big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag. And because they’re modular, there’s always room to grow if you decide you want or need even more control over your software.
Using Multiple ModulesThis is where the real power of the CMD controllers becomes clear. As a Serato ScratchLive user, you might only be interested in the DV-1. But what if you want to use Bridge to incorporate Ableton Live into your setup? Easy! Just add an LC-1 next to your DV-1 and you’re all set. Or what if you want to use a traditional DJ mixer, but still want MIDI control for Traktor’s decks and effects? No problem, use a PL-1 and DV-1 together. Want to use Ableton Live exclusively? Get an MM-1 and LC-1 and you have control over 4 channels in Live. The possibilities are endless.
CMD MM-1 Mixer Control ModuleThis is where it starts if you want to create a multi-module controller. The MM-1 emulates the experience of a 4-channel DJ mixer, with high quality professional faders, output metering, channel cue selection, 4-band EQs, and master/cue control. These features are laid out just as they would be on a traditional DJ mixer, so you instantly feel comfortable.
But since the MM-1 is also a powerful MIDI controller, we kicked it up a notch and included support for scrolling through your song library (or scenes in Ableton Live) and navigating your file system. Since all buttons and encoder rings respond to MIDI feedback, you’ll always know at a glance when something changes in your software.
So, it’s a great mixer-controller – but what makes it a good backbone for a multi-module MIDI controller? The lack of available USB ports is a common problem for many DJs, so we incorporated a powered 4-port Multi-TT hub into the MM-1. It’s USB 2.0 compatible, so feel free to use it not only for other MIDI controllers, but also for hard drives, audio interfaces, or even gooseneck lamps. And since it’s a Multi-TT USB hub, you get full speed from each port. You never have to worry about finding the right powered USB hub for your DJ or production work – we took care of that for you.
Whether you’re using it in standalone mode or as the center of a custom CMD setup, the MM-1 provides high quality, flexible MIDI control at a price that makes it an easy addition to your current setup.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. * Traktor, Scratch Live and Ableton Live software not included.