Moniteurs ultra compacts
- Multi-purpose 2-way studio monitors ideally suited for fixed installation, multimedia, home recording studio, audio/video production and surround-sound systems
- High power handling capability produces full-range output with extremely low distortion
- Powerful 5 ½" woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution ½" tweeter
- Ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz
- Phase-optimized and high-precision crossover for absolute phase linearity
- Auto-overload protection prevents tweeter damage and resets automatically
- Bracket for wall/ceiling mounting included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Looking for great sound and style? BEHRINGER 1C-BK two-way monitors merge stunningly accurate sound reproduction with neo-classic design. They are the ideal choice for fixed installations, such as stereo and surround applications, home recording studios, restaurants, as well as audio and video production suites.
Incredible Sound Quality
These 100-Watt passive two-way loudspeakers derive their great sound from their powerful 5.5" cellulose cone woofers and high-resolution 0.5" tweeters. The internal crossover provides auto-overload tweeter protection, and the high-precision components and design ensure absolute phase linearity. The result: full-power, ultra-linear frequency response ranging from 60 Hz all the way up to 23 kHz (In non-technical terms, that means they sound really good!).