|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
VP, Consumer Division
Location: Seattle, United States
- The commercial success of the product portfolio with a dedicated team. Led by the VP, the team encompasses Product Management, Marketing and Market Development and takes full P&L responsibility for its products.
- Manage the team to exercise tactical plans that are in accordance with the division’s strategic plan as well as overall corporate vision and mission as defined by MUSIC Group.
- Oversee the customer-facing and brand relevant activities of three key functions: Product Management, Marketing and Market Development. Together, the team will execute plans with a combination of captive and shared resources available from MUSIC Group Shared Services.
- Report directly to the SVP, Business Development and indirectly to the Executive Leadership Team. The VP, Consumer sets and monitors policy and execution while the executive team is concerned primarily with the division’s results as they relate to the business plan. Performance is reviewed on a quarterly basis and the VP, Consumer is required to submit a comprehensive report at each Quarterly Business Review (QBR).
- Create business plans and blue prints for new global business
- Define the product & services portfolio and roll out priorities
- Define the sale pricing waterfall and discount structure for affiliates and partners
- Oversee the creation of all the necessary contracts and engagement documents necessary for the business
- Formulate sales strategies / programs specific to each territory and work with sales and channel partners to promote revenue growth
- Set and communicate targets with resellers to ensure proper and acceptable revenue growth
- Communicate with and visit channel partners on a regular basis to stay in touch with markets and build partnership spirit
- Work with MUSIC Group's Supply Chain to ensure adequate fill rate for sales inventory pipeline (better than 95%)
- Provide market watch information and analysis of competitor activities
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Consumer Electronics and Mass Market in a managerial capacity
- Extensive experience in Product Management processes and understanding of the specific product development, practices, and procedures
- Extensive experience in B2B and channel distribution sales management
- Proven experience in project management with excellent analytical skills and tactical problem solving abilities
- Ability to interact within multi-cultural environment and understanding of global business cultures
- Strong organizational and time management skills with keen analytical abilities
- Understanding of social media related to customer service and interaction
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present/interact with C-level management
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: