|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
- Manage projects for new product introductions through R&D into full production, with an emphasis on software delivery
- Coordinate internal and global resources to ensure timely and cost effective implementation
- Work with MGR processes and objectives
- Explore, develop, promote new processes, methods and technologies to facilitate continuous improvement
- Contribute fully to the achievement of company and departmental objectives
- Represent the IMPL Department with project management of RnD products and programs, ensuring effective cost, time scales, processes, health, safety and quality objectives are met
- Facilitate continuous improvement activities by keeping up to date with the best practice, innovative processes and new technology etc.
- Provide project documentation and standardization as required
- Adherence to existing MGR procedures (e.g. ISO, Work Instructions) and support integration with RnD and IMPL MGR processes
- Assist the Senior Implementation and NPI Manager with improvement projects as necessary
- Project management and support may often involve flexible working on site and off site work in the UK, Europe and the Far East
- Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Project Management related HNC, HND or degree training or equivalent; Course must have significant engineering content, team leadership, training or equivalent
- Candidates must have three years experience covering the following: New Product Introduction as part of Project Management team; Continuous improvement programs; Business systems; IT knowledge- including Word, Excel, MS Project; Some basic electronics awareness; Understanding of operation processes involved in R&D and Manufacturing
- Candidates preferred to have experience of the following: Software project management eg Agile/SCRUM methods; Experience within the audio industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to colleagues at all levels and different cultures
- Team leadership and motivational skills
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: