Mesa de mezclas de ultrabajo ruido con 5 entradas y 2 buses
- Diseño ULN de ultrabajo ruido, excelente margen de sobrecarga y sonido ultratransparente
- Preamplificador de micrófono “invisible” IMP de alta gama con:
- - 130 dB de rango dinámico para señales de hasta 24 bits y 192 kHz
- - amplio rango de ganancia de 60 dB
- - distorsión extremadamente baja: 0,0007% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Efectivo ecualizador de 2 bandas extremadamente musical y LED de picos en los canales mono
- 5 entradas de línea balanceadas con amplio margen de sobrecarga
- Amplificadores operacionales 4580 de la más alta calidad, con ruido extremadamente bajo y distorsión mínima, mucho mejores que los amplificadores operacionales 4560
- Salidas dedicadas para la mezcla principal, auriculares y cinta estéreo
- Entradas de cinta asignables a la mezcla principal o a la salida de auriculares
- Potenciómetros encapsulados de alta calidad para mayor fiabilidad
- Fuente de alimentación externa con excelente respuesta transitoria que garantiza un sonido libre de ruidos
- Componentes de alta calidad y construcción extremadamente robusta para una larga vida
- Concebida y diseñada por BEHRINGER en Alemania
HIP HOP CONNECTION
Hip Hop Connection, based in the UK and described as “The World’s Original Rap Magazine,” has given a thumbs-up to the BEHRINGER EURORACK UB502 describing it as “an effective budget-level mixer, at a rock bottom price.”
The EURORACK UB502 “made of steel and plastic, is just a touch bigger than a paperback novel. The built quality looks good,” Hoodeeman, the reviewer writes and concludes, “Looks good. Cheap as chips!”
SOUND ON SOUND (UK)
The UB502 may look like a toy, but it is a very cost-effective problem solver that delivers good sound quality.
Despite being small enough to fit in your pocket, this no-frills five-channel mixer provides all the most important features required for those building their first home studio around a computer. While the UB502 has some obvious mixing applications, such as combining audio with backing tracks, I feel that it would work well in the studio simply as a stand-alone mic preamp or line input device. This mic preamp is as good as or better than you find in many larger consoles… In fact the smallness of the console works in its favor in many respects, as the signal path is kept short with no unnecessary frills.
Whether you’re setting up a basic computer recording system or just looking for a miniature routing/mixing problem-solver, the UB502 is a great little performer at an extremely attractive UK price.
Pros: good audio quality, just enough features to be used for simultaneous recording and monitoring with a computer audio system.
German magazine TOMORROW highlights how easy it is to record your own radio show or podcast with a EURORACK UB502 in their August issue. Podcasting is the latest trend and many are setting up their own informal studios, interviewing friends, playing unsigned bands and getting their music out to a larger audience.
You can record your own radio show, load it onto a server and the public can download it for free to listen to! With a BEHRINGER UB502 mixer and a microphone, the show can be recorded as an MP3 and RSS-Feed and posted onto sites such as Podcast Alley. Anything is possible!