Monitores digitales de campo cercano de 40 W y 24 bits/192 kHz
- Monitores activos de dos vías ideales para informática musical, monitorización de teclados y estaciones de trabajo de audio y multimedia
- 2 amplificadores integrados de 20 W con amplio margen de sobrecarga
- Potentes woofers y tweeters de alta resolución que proveen una respuesta en frecuencia ultraplana
- Convertidores D/A de 24 bits/192 kHz de alta resolución para un increíble rango dinámico
- Entradas ópticas y coaxiales para conectar fuentes de audio digital vía interfaz S/PDIF
- Dos entradas analógicas estéreo con conectores mini-jack y RCA que pueden utilizarse simultáneamente o mezclarse con alguna fuente de sonido digital estéreo
- Controles de volumen individuales para las entradas de línea, además de controles de graves y agudos
- Salida de auriculares vía jack estéreo de 6,3 mm con función de silenciador automático de altavoz fácilmente accesible desde el panel frontal
- Aislamiento magnético para uso cerca de pantallas de ordenador
- Componentes de alta calidad y construcción extremadamente robusta para una larga vida
- Concebidos y diseñados por BEHRINGER en Alemania
Take the next step up from the MS20 and get more even output power and extended bass response! These extremely compact, 2 x 20-Watt nearfield monitors feature ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters. With the MS40, you can connect directly to your digital signal sources and eliminate annoying analog line-loss and hum forever. Whether you connect to your computer sound card, keyboard, or MP3 player, you will enjoy exceptional sound quality with great dynamics. The built-in amplifiers provide lots of headroom, while the powerful woofers and tweeters provide ultra-linear frequency response.
Getting ConnectedThe MS40 features unrivaled connectivity, including stereo 1/8" and RCA jacks, which can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source. Digital duties are handled by either RCA or TOSLINK sockets, providing for ultra-simple hookup. Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls are provided on the front panel, along with a 1/4" headphone jack that automatically mutes the internal speakers.
Sound QualitySporting 4.75" woofers and 2.5" high-resolution tweeters, MS40 monitor speakers bring high-quality audio within the reach of anyone that operates a computer workstation. Whether you’re a musician tracking your latest masterpieces, or just someone who listens to your favorite songs at work, MS40 loudspeakers will make them sound significantly better. They also make excellent add-on speakers for electronic keyboards. Front-mounted volume and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
Built-in MixerThe MS40 takes audio to an even higher level with its multiple input options. The built-in mixer features 1/8" stereo inputs for connecting CD/MD/MP3 players, dual RCA jacks for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules, and even both RCA and TOSLINK connectors for digital signal sources. This adds up to a system that lets you play along with a variety of prerecorded tracks. And you can wail away to your heart’s content in total privacy, thanks to MS40’s powerful headphone jack.
Speaking of Power…Two high-powered amplifiers feed a total of 40-Watts of super-clean power to the internal speakers, providing an ultra-wide frequency response from 50 Hz to 25 kHz.
You Deserve Great SoundYou spend a great deal of your time in front of your computer and music is your passion. BEHRINGER MS40 active loudspeakers will bring a new level of enjoyment to your daily listening experience. Check the MS40 out at your local BEHRINGER dealer today and find out what you’ve been missing. Your ears will thank you.
When it comes to multimedia speakers, the highly influential German Test Magazine “Stiftung Warentest” has no doubt: Behringer is the right choice with the best sound and excellent fabrication. Out of seven models, the MS40 speakers receive the top rating and the final judgment of “good”.
“The good sound and the features of the BEHRINGER boxes (two studio style monitors)…are complemented by a very thorough user’s manual…by far not the worst interface between parents accustomed to Hi-Fi sound and kids who love their MP3-music.”
Stiftung Warentest puts all sorts of goods and services to the test. Once they select their range of products for review, there is nothing a company can do to influence the results. The products are purchased at random retailers on an anonymous basis and then thoroughly examined by a rotating panel of experts to ensure impartial review.