|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Makati, Philippines
Provide leadership in all aspects of Finance including accounting, financial planning and management, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, taxation, cash management and cost control, operational analysis and internal controls
Oversee continuous process improvement and provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance, cost management and business opportunities
Lead and oversee financial aspects of strategic partnerships and M&A efforts
Ensure prompt and accurate delivery of consolidated financial accounts and meet corporate compliance to legal, statutory, operational accounting and reportorial policies & requirements
Ensure effective transfer pricing, tax treatment and all aspects of treasury function
Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable government and local regulatory laws for financial and tax reporting
- BS in Accountancy, qualified CPA preferably with MBA degree
- 15+ years in financial leadership roles in a manufacturing, global and multi-cultural environment
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions; prior hands-on experience in taking a Company to IPO is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of financial and tax planning on a global scale throughout USA, Europe, and Asia Pacific
- Experience in setting up or managing shared services centers supporting global distributed operations
- Good working knowledge on MRP, ERP, business process automation and decision support systems
- Clear understanding of cost drivers and ability to drive cost consciousness culture across the organization
- Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and across various locations
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to make sound judgment and decisions based on accurate and factual analysis
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Detailed and results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: