Courtrooms / Council Chambers: DSP controlled automatic microphone mixing system measures signal level and voice arrival times to instantly determine correct microphone priority — a methodology typically reserved for solutions costing upwards of twice as much.
House of Worship: Especially well-suited for liturgical churchs where spoken word clarity and supression of background noise in reverberent environments is important
K-12 & Higher ED: MA6000 systems are easy to operate and include 8 dedicated mic inputs, plus 4 dedicated line inputs to accomodate any small to mid size auditorium sound reinforcement needs
Hospitality: The MA6000 Series is perfect for meeting room spaces, plus you can add optional remote level and source selection wall plates for even more functionality
MA6000 Series products are the most powerful, feature-rich mixer-amps, power amps and stand-alone mixers in the EUROCOM family, combining automatic mixing, expandability, dual-channel amplification and a vast array of standard features with a sleek, stylish front panel that focuses on simplicity. Boasting high power, scalability, unprecedented value and reliability, MA6000 Series automixer-amplifiers are destined to set new standards in distributed system designs.
Please see the 3-Year Warranty Program for full details.
- MA6008 13 input (8 mic/line, 4 summing RCA, 1 Page) dual-zone matrix auto-mixer amplifier, 80 Watts @ 70.7 / 100 Volt, 80 Watts @ 4 Ω, Line level and MOH outputs
- MA6000M 13 input (8 mic/line, 4 summing RCA, 1 Page) dual-zone matrix auto-mixer, Balanced line and mic level outputs
- MA6018 13 input (8 mic/line, 4 summing RCA, 1 Page) dual-zone matrix auto-mixer amplifier, 180 Watts @ 70.7 / 100 Volt, 80 Watts @ 4 Ω, Line level and MOH outputs
- MA6480A 2 mic/line input mixer-amplifier, 240 Watts @ 70.7 / 100 Volt, 240 Watts @ 4 Ω outputs
- CP6000UL Remote Wall Panel Control, U.S. Single Gang, for use with the EUROCOM MA6000 Series
- CP6000EU Remote Wall Panel Control, EU, for use with the EUROCOM MA6000 Series