Ultra-Compact 16-Input, 8-Bus Digital Mixer for iPad* with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps and USB Audio Interface
- iPad* controlled 16-input, 8-bus digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 6 TRS aux sends and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 18 x 18 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and PC apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or Wifi**
- 8 buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing
- Virtual FX rack featuring 4 true-stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Scene management allows full storage and total recall of your setups
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Integrated ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System**
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Ultra-Compact 16-Input, 8-Bus DigitalMixer for iPad* with 16 ProgrammableMIDAS Preamps and USB Audio Interface
You want freedom, and not just a little… but, total freedom. The iX16 Digital Mixer gives you the freedom to work wirelessly from anywhere in the venue using basically any device you have—be it iPad or iPad mini, tablet PC, laptop or Mac computer. Our public OSC protocol will even allow developers to work on their own apps for Android devices.
Want to hear the mix in the balcony?Or, maybe the bass player wants you to help him sort out his monitor mix. With the iX16 you have the freedom to roam about and experience all elements of the main mix from any vantage point—just grab your iPad and get moving. And you can mix monitors where they’ll do the most good,right in the sweet spot on stage. Better yet,since iX16 supports being controlled by several remote devices concurrently,why not give each band member control over their own monitor mix?!
The iX16 inherits the X32’s remarkable processing as well as the fully programmable mic preamps you’ll find inside. But don’t be afraid, it also commends itself to the rather less experienced user, by focusing on a simple, streamlined workflow that can easily be grasped. The iX16 provides serious connectivity, including a bi-directional 18-channel USB audio interface for live recording, home or project studio enthusiasts looking for a major step up in quality.
Add to this a 40-bit digital mix engine that will take your music to a whole new level of sonic clarity, ULTRANET connectivity for our P16 Personal Monitoring System, and we’ve just scratched the surface of the iX16’s amazing feature set. Perfect for permanent installations, just connect your mics and speakers, grab your iPad—and fly! Professional gear—professional solutions—the iX16 Digital Mixer from BEHRINGER!
*iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. All third-party trademarks, including, but not limited to, Lexicon 480L and PCM70, Quantec QRS, and EMT250 are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for iX16 compatibility and effects. **P16 Personal Monitoring System, Wifi access point or router and iPad are not included.