2,500-Watt 12" Sound Reinforcement Speaker System with TURBOSOUND Drivers, KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology, Speaker Modeling and ULTRANET Network
- Ultra-high power, 2-way sound reinforcement speaker system with M10 suspension points
- Lightweight and fiberglass reinforced composite enclosure provides excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- World-class TURBOSOUND drivers for high-end audio performance
- High-acceleration 12" low-frequency driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Advanced KLARK TEKNIK digital signal processor for ultimate system control: o Speaker Modeling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers o Digital crossover, EQ, phase and time correction o Automatic Feedback Eliminator
- Direct-access LCD management and full USB remote control via PC or Mac* Computer
- ULTRANET digital audio network connects to BEHRINGER X32 and P16 Personal Monitor system
- iNUKE Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power and incredible sonic performance
- 2 Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS) with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- Mix output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: o Stand mounting with dual 35-mm pole sockets o Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor o M10 fly points, pull backs and yoke-mount options
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Rich Feature SetThe iQ Series redefines the modern sound system. Our passion for audio excellence, combined with industry leading technologies (and a world-class engineering team), has produced a range of loudspeakers and subwoofers with an incredible power-to-weight ratio—and unparalleled sonic performance in this class. Thanks to their onboard 2-channel mixers; USB-addressable DSP; 2,500-Watt Class-D power and TURBOSOUND-designed low/high-frequency drivers, iQ Series products are the most powerful and best sounding, intelligent speaker systems we’ve built to date.
Drivers by TURBOSOUNDWhen it comes to high-quality loudspeaker drivers (a.k.a. woofers and tweeters), TURBOSOUND stands at the top of the list for good reason. Having received the coveted Queen’s Award three times, as well as the accolades of many of the world’s top touring artists, we knew TURBOSOUND had to give the iQ Series its voice. The resulting sound is smooth and crisp with punch, definition and amazing vocal detail.
The Brains of the OperationWe gave the iQ Series the world-class KLARK TEKNIK DSP power, ensuring total system control and driver protection—plus speaker modeling of some of the industries most respected loudspeakers (available on iQ15/iQ12/iQ10/iQ8 models only). This dynamic digital engine commands a phase/time-correction crossover, EQ, noise gate, automatic feedback eliminator, and much more to maintain optimal performance. DSP Setup and adjustment scan be done directly at the amplifier, thanks to a convenient rear panel LCD—or remotely using a PC and our free software download.
Brain Meet Brawn
High-quality live sound at performance level calls for lots of power. That’s why you’ll find our class-leading iNUKE power amplifiers in every iQ Series system; one per subwoofer, and two per biamplified loudspeaker—each packing an incredible 2,500 Watts.
Deployment is extremely versatile.Thanks to their integrated fly-points, iQ15/iQ12/iQ10/iQ8 models can be suspending via optional hardware or ground stacked on their subwoofers to suit the venue.The iQ Series provides the outstanding low-frequency extension, sonic clarity and output typically associated with much larger speaker systems, plus advanced intelligent DSP and remote control—all at a price the competition can’t touch. Hearing is believing.
CAT5 & Neutrik powerCON** CablingThanks to iQ Series’ built-in ULTRANET multi-channel signal chain, you can run a single CAT5 cable from your S16 Digital Snake to your P16 personal monitor network, daisy-chain to your iQ Series loudspeakers (used as mains and floor monitors), and to broadcast feeds, etc. Imagine the cost savings over traditional wiring. We also provided Neutrik powerCON** twist-lock connectors to eliminate potential AC power disconnects and ground faults. And since digital transmission doesn’t fall prey to RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) or ground loop issues, you’ll experience the ultimate in hum and noise-free sound reproduction.
What is ULTRANET?In addition to XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, we’ve equipped each iQ loudspeaker with our proprietary ULTRANET technology,which was first introduced on our best-selling X32 Digital Mixer, P16 Personal Monitoring System and S16 Digital Snake. ULTRANET uses CAT5 cables to transmit multi-channel audio signals and other information between other ULTRANET enabled products.
iQ Series active loudspeakers stand head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and deliver exceptional performance,even when pushed to their limits. Lightweight and powerful with built-in mixers, extensive onboard DSP and custom-designed TURBOSOUND drivers, the iQ Series is ideal for both speech and music applications—at a price unheard of in this class.
Raise your “Intelligence Quotient” by visiting your local dealer today or by ordering online. You’ll see why more professionals a returning to the BEHRINGER iQ Series for superb performance and extraordinary value.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.