The Ultimate Studio in a Box: 49-Key USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard with USB/Audio Interface, 50 Software Instruments and Ableton Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition
- Unleash your creativity and play 50 virtual instruments and synthesizers, take off with an unlimited number of sound creations. Download more free instrument plug-ins and host software from www.behringer.com
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 49 full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/audio interface to connect your instruments and mixer, etc. to your computer for recording and playback
- Powerful DAW software Ableton Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition included
- Plug and play with Mac OS X and Windows XP
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or a power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc. Windows XP is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
The U-CONTROL UMX49 is an ultra-compact master keyboard packed with impressive features. Thanks to its 49 full size velocity-sensitive keys, 10 programmable MIDI controllers, plus 8 user-definable buttons, you'll think of it as your ultimate go-to tool for musical expression.
The UMX49 is a fully programmable MIDI controller, meaning the buttons and knobs perform whatever functions you tell them to. The UMX49 ships with these controls assigned to sensible, popular presets, but you are free to assign them as you wish. Get creative with your settings and then save them to “User Memory,” so you can call up the same settings every time you play.
Get All Touchy-Feely
The UMX49 sports velocity-sensitive keys, meaning the harder you play, the louder the sound. To the left of the keyboard are two wheels, which default to controlling modulation and pitch bend. These are also assignable, so their true function is up to you! Two octave shift keys extend your range beyond what just 49 keys are normally capable of, and there’s a master volume fader as well. Along the top of the unit are 8 smooth-operating rotary controllers and function buttons, all of which are assignable as well.
Plug-and-Play compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP, your purchase of the UMX49 also comes with Ableton Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition and a CD containing 50 stunning virtual instruments. Ableton allows you to compose, record and remix your musical ideas, and the virtual instruments disc offers a huge array of sounds from grand pianos to stellar synths. Between the controller and these two software packages, you’ll have a complete production studio right out of the box!
The UMX49 supports MIDI Out, USB, and 1/4" footswitch connectivity. It can run from a 9V DC adapter, USB bus, or on-the-go via only three AA batteries!
The UMX49 is the ultimate “Studio-in-a-Box,” allowing you to play, jam, record, mix and even lift off—all at an unbelievable price. Check it out at your nearby BEHRINGER dealer today.
Images Comming Soon
Combined 32/64-bit 3rd party ASIO driver by ASIO4ALL:
- Alternative driver for all BEHRINGER USB audio hardware (including C-1U) – except BCD2000!
- Running on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Universal ASIO Driver for WDM Audio
- Restrictions for BCD3000: No MIDI I/O operation possible
32-bit USB MIDI Driver:
- Adapted for all BEHRINGER USB MIDI hardware in common – except BCD2000 and BCD3000!
- Running on Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Supporting name indication of the connected BEHRINGER hardware inside the MIDI software
- Multi-client support