Ultra-Lightweight, High-Density, 6000-Watt 4-Channel Power Amplifier
- Delivers 4 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Superb transient responseWe spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with our state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely simple operationThe front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the NU4-6000 compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable the NU4-6000 to work in quad mono, dual stereo, or dual mono bridge mode. A built-in Crossover switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to full range loudspeakers.
4 Times the ValueSporting not just one, but four 1500-Watt Class-D amplifiers in a single lightweight rack-mountable housing, an equally lightweight price tag, plus all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, the BEHRINGER iNUKE NU4-6000 is the real deal! Designed to handle the most demanding audio applications, we back it with the best warranty program in the industry. Check one out today at your authorized dealer and experience the power of iNUKE.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND APPEARANCE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PRINTING. ALL TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. MUSIC GROUP ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON WHO RELIES EITHER WHOLLY OR IN PART UPON ANY DESCRIPTION, PHOTOGRAPH OR STATEMENT CONTAINED HEREIN. COLORS AND SPECIFICATIONS MAY VARY FROM ACTUAL PRODUCT. MUSIC GROUP PRODUCTS ARE SOLD THROUGH AUTHORIZED FULFILLERS AND RESELLERS ONLY. FULFILLERS AND RESELLERS ARE NOT AGENTS OF MUSIC GROUP AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO AUTHORITY TO BIND MUSIC GROUP BY ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED UNDERTAKING OR REPRESENTATION. THIS MANUAL IS COPYRIGHTED. NO PART OF THIS MANUAL MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING OF ANY KIND, FOR ANY PURPOSE, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MUSIC GROUP IP LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2011 MUSIC GROUP IP LTD. TRIDENT CHAMBERS, WICKHAMS CAY, P.O. BOX 146, ROAD TOWN, TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS