Ultra-Lightweight, High-Density 1000-Watt Power Amplifier with DSP Control and USB Interface
- Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 8 lbs / 3.5 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector. Powerful remote software downloadable at behringer.com
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Superb transient response
We spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with our state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely simple operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as Clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in Crossover switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high-frequency output is channeled to fullrange loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2<100 Hz or Fullrange).
For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, iNUKE DSP Series amplifiers come ready for action right out-of-the-box. The built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. DSP functions include a sophisticated delay for delay-line loudspeakers, crossover, EQ (eight parametric, two dynamic), and dynamics processing with lockable security settings. A convenient front panel LCD display allows you to setup and make adjustments directly at the amplifier, without the need for a PC. All iNUKE DSP models can also be set up, controlled and monitored via the front panel USB connector.Click to download the iNuke Remote Connect software.
ValueSporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tag, and all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, BEHRINGER iNUKE amplifiers are serious amps for the most demanding applications.
Unlock the power of iNUKE DSP with control right from your computer. Connect any iNUKE DSP model via USB and immediately gain access to a whole new level of amplifier control. A must for installed systems and a great way to set up presets for live sound and production environments.
iNUKE Remote Connect offers:
Plug and play PC Remote Editor Software for iNUKE DSP Series running on the following systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Plug and Play connectivity over USB
Graphic control over all iNUKE DSP parameters
Realtime, on-screen Input and Output metering
Precise I/O Level Control via 22 virtual LED indicators
Graphical feedback for Filter/Crossover, Parametric EQ and Dynamic EQ (level dependent equalization)
System can be locked to restrict unauthorized access, a must for contractors and rental companies
Access to Limiters, Delays, EQ, Crossover and Dynamic EQ
Store and recall settings in 20 Preset Locations
Name amplifiers and presets for simple recall
*Download ZIP file and extract to local hard drive. Run by clicking on icon – no installation required.
New firmware with the following corrections:
- SETUP: Amp will save current settings immediately after loading a preset.
- XOVER: Graphic shows correct frequency response on steep LP filters (e.g. LPtype: BUT48; LPfreq: 30 Hz)
*To update the iNUKE DSP Amplifiers press SETUP while switching the unit on and run the iNUKEusbupdate_V1-1.exe.