- Multi-function mixer designed for continuous operation in distributed music, paging and AV applications
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving Switch-Mode Power technology drastically reduces energy cost
- 8 Mic/Line inputs on Euroblock, XLR/TRS and RCA connectors, each with switchable Mic/Line and Phantom Power, individual Trim control and post-trim input level LED
- Inputs 1-8 individually assignable to Zone 2/MOH output; Aux inputs 5-8 individually assignable to Main Mix
- Dedicated page input accepts telephone or paging microphone and features priority muting across all inputs
- Wired Remote volume, power and mute control connector
- Individual front panel input Level plus Lo and Hi Main EQ controls
- Auto-dimming control illumination, dual channel VU meter, Power switch, and dual-function indicator ring surrounding Master volume control
- Main Mix 1 & 2 outputs on balanced Euroblock connectors
- Recording output and Zone 2/MOH assignable output with independent gain control
- Detachable rack ears, screw covers, blank knob caps for control lock-out, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection plus automatic limiters for each amplifier prevent overload, clipping and distortion without shutting down audio
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Born of the same spirit as the flagship MA6000 series, MA4000 Series products offer extraordinary versatility and ease- of- use in a rack-mountable system that is ideal for commercial install applications such as restaurants, bars, stores, sports clubs, spas and houses of worship. The clear and intuitive front panel is designed for operation by non-technical personnel, while the back- panel controls provide the installer with tremendous flexibility in customizing the system to suit individual installations.
The MA4000M and MA4008 both feature 4 universal inputs with combination XLR/TRS and Euroblock connectors, plus switchable Phantom Power for use with condenser mics. Channels 5 - 8 connectors are Euroblock and summed stereo RCA. Add to this a dedicated Tel/Page input with controls for Mute, Page and MOH (Music on Hold), Record and assignable Zone 2/MOH, Outs plus remote control capability, and the MA4000 Series becomes the “Swiss Army Knife” of modern installed sound.
* Please see the 3-Year Warranty Program for full details.
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the MUSIC Group End User License Agreement