Audiophile 2 In/2 Out 24-Bit/96 kHz FireWire Audio Interface
- Audiophile FireWire interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Ultra-low latency operation under Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit) and Mac OS X
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control
- Dual high-bandwidth FireWire connectors for more flexibility
- Powered via FireWire bus or included power adapter for use with 4-pin FireWire PCs
- Powerful DAW software included
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The ultra-compact FCA202 FireWire® audio interface is an ideal way for musicians to connect to their PC or Mac computers. Due to its small size and low-latency operation, the FCA202 is especially well suited for traveling musicians who record and edit compositions on laptop computers.
Your Portal to the Digital DomainThe FCA202 allows you to converse with your computer in a language it understands—digital. When you connect line-level devices, such as synthesizers or the outputs of an audio mixer to the FCA202, its 24-bit A/D (Analog to Digital) converters swing into action, turning the audio signal into digital data. Now your computer has something it can work with. You can record your performance and play back your masterpiece through a pair of studio monitors, which can be connected to the FCA202’s outputs, or you can listen using headphones.
Getting ConnectedOn the rear panel of FCA202, you’ll find two FireWire sockets, one for your computer, the other for an optional external drive. Inputs are 1/4" unbalanced jacks that accept a wide range of line-level devices. Outputs accept both balanced and unbalanced 1/4" connections. The headphones jack is conveniently located on the front panel, with its own dedicated volume control.
The Technical StuffThe state-of-the-art FCA202 features high-resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, supporting up to a 96 kHz sampling rate. Reliable Windows XP®, Windows Vista® (32-bit) and Mac OS® X drivers ensure low latency operation.
- Record live audio
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording
- And much more...
ValueStop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and join the digital revolution. With the super-affordable FCA202, you’ll get hot connectivity and the coolest sound around for your PC or Mac—and you can take it with you!
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. FireWire and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows XP and Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.