Compact 2-Deck DJ MIDI Controller
- 45mm faders for channels, crossfader, and pitch faders for a more natural DJ-friendly feel
- Deckadance LE DJ software voucher from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Touch-sensitive platters allow for pitch-bending and scratching
- Highly portable and low-cost DJ control solution for computers or iOS based devices
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Doesn’t Sacrifice Features for SizeYou might think that when you buy a product like this, you will need to give up a ton of functionality. Not so with the CMD MICRO. The MICRO has everything you need to DJ – only smaller. We added the features others left out, because we understand that when you get this thing home, you might want to actually USE it. Touch sensitive platters? Check! Multiple cue points? Check! Channel faders? Check!
Works with any Computing Platform
While we’re talking about missing features, let’s talk about the biggest feature missing from competing products – iOS compatibility. If you’re going to drag out a big laptop, why bother with an ultra-compact controller?
Of course, you can also use the CMD MICRO as a controller with any computer as well – it’s class-compliant and will work with Macs or PCs without needing to install drivers of any kind. It’s truly plug and play.
Easy to carry, easy to use and easy to understand—and best of all, easy on your wallet. Now anyone can afford to get a feel for what DJing is all about.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. * Traktor, Scratch Live and Ableton Live software not included.
"With all of that being said, for the price the Behringer CMD Micro is a great little controller. While there are many things I could think of to add to it, all of them would significantly add to the price, and Behringer wants to keep these controllers completely accessible to DJs at the beginner level while offering those who are more professional tools to add to their existing setup."
"The Behringer CMD Micro picks up where the Numark DJ 2 Go left off in terms of it’s applicability to the mobile or traveling DJ. In this review we will go over some of the notable features on the CMD Micro and give our impressions on whether or not this portable controller is right for you."
"I can see it living happily behind the bar in a small venue, the kind of venue that also has music and sometimes has a bit of late-night DJing; it’s well enough made to stand semi-pro use such as that, and certain functions – build quality, backlighting of knobs, dual-action jogs, the pleasing library scroll control – are good fun to use."