- Professional sound reinforcement loudspeaker system designed for a variety of fixed installation applications
- Exceptional sound quality with wide frequency bandwidth and uniform dispersion
- 150-Watt 8" low-frequency transducer provides deep bass for small to medium sized rooms
- Constant directivity 90° H x 70° V rotatable waveguide with 1" high-frequency transducer
- Passive crossover with overload circuitry ensures optimal driver protection
- 5-position terminal strip provides amplifier connection to internal 100-Watt 70/100 V transformer
- Internally braced and acoustically inert 15° trapezoidal birch plywood enclosure ideal for cluster applications
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible installation including OmniMount bolt pattern; includes matching yoke bracket
- Powder coated steel grille wrapped with acoustically transparent fabric and foam matching white cabinet color
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
With precision-engineered wave guides and computer modeled transducers, CL Series Loudspeakers deliver superior sonic performance. With nineteen models to choose from (in either black or white), there is a CL Series configuration designed to fit virtually any requirement. In addition, their refined aesthetic design compliments even the most sophisticated interior spaces. CL Series models are constructed of durable laminated birch plywood and finished in both black and white. All models have metric threaded inserts for safe suspension using forged eye bolts. Designed for cluster pack applications, all models (except subwoofers) are trapezoidal in shape with rotatable high frequency sections for deployment in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. OmniMount is a registered trademark and brand of Ergotron, Inc.
Images Comming Soon
EASE is the worldwide standard for acoustic simulation of both inside rooms and open areas. Rooms can be defined using a CAD module, absorption coefficients can be assigned to surfaces, and sound sources as well as listener positions can easily be added to the model. These data can then be used to generate an exact simulation of reverberation times, speech intelligibility and other acoustical parameters even before the room itself is built.