Interactive Class-A Expander / Gate / Ducker
- Ultra-fast gate (< 3 µs) employing the UTR (Ultra Transient Response) circuitry
- Class-A VCAs allow 100 dB of maximum attenuation
- Integrated high-pass and low-pass filters for frequency-selective gating
- External Side chain input with “key listen” function
- Fully adjustable Ratio control in expander mode
- Fully adjustable attenuation control in gate mode
- Independent Hold / Release controls for any envelope shaping
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Intelligent Dynamic Control
Our INTELLIGATE XR2000 was designed to fulfill the highest demands and offers maximum signal control. Voice-over applications, creative envelope shaping, noise suppression in quiet passages... No problem, especially with the transparent user interface and "traffic light" LED displays.UTR (Ultra Transient Response) gate circuitSlow noise gates often rob your audio's brilliance by gating signals during the attack phase. BEHRINGER's UTR circuitry prevents this with its ultra-fast signal detectors and high-quality class-A VCA. Clicks and pops at the gating point are virtually eliminated by the extremely low leakage of the control signal into the VCA's audio signal path. An extremely important factor in judging the quality of a gate.
IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander circuit
The INTELLIGATE XR2000 features an IRC expander, which virtually eliminates all switching noises. Even at ratio values above 1:8, the XR2000 always sounds musical with practically no side effects. Success is pre-programmed.