- 40 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response with mid-frequency correction
- Cardioid characteristic with excellent feedback suppression
- Extremely low distortion for clean, transparent sound
- 2-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises
- Practical on/off switch
- Delivered in a rugged hard case with microphone clip and stand adapter
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
If you’re looking for a reliable all-round dynamic microphone, the XM2000S is a good place to start. It’s rugged enough to withstand the abuse of the road, and will accurately pick up just about anything you can think of. Its cardioid characteristic provides excellent gain-before-feed-back properties. In addition, it features a practical and nearly silent reed on/off switch.
* Please see the 3-Year Warranty Program for full details.