40-Input, 25-Bus Digital Rack Mixer with AES50 Networked Audio, USB Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rack-mountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready** via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- 2 TRS outputs for local monitoring plus talkback mic input with trim control and front panel phones connector
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System**
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
It’s a “One-Rack Attack”! The X32 CORE takes the brain of the flagship X32 digital mixing console and packs it all into a single rack space. Combine the X32 CORE with our S16 digital snakes to effortlessly run sound with high I/O counts in multiple locations. Dual AES50 networking CAT5 connectors allow for up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels to be controlled from and processed by X32 CORE. All of this can be managed concurrently from various locations and instances of our free control software applications, XiQ, XiControland XControl.
Front Side Control
A set of front panel controls can be pre-configured by the engineer to enable a restricted amount of user interaction, while hiding away all the complexity. The rear panel expansion port allows inserting optional I/O cards to interface with existing networked audio infrastructure.
At the Heart of it All
The X32 CORE forms the nucleus of an ultra-flexible studio control room setup when paired with S16 I/O and P16 personal monitoring systems in each tracking room.The built-in 32 x 32 USB recording interface, 8 stereo effects engines, zero-latency monitoring (independent from DAW) and 100% total recall deliver the tools to handle any project you dare to tackle.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we’re including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you’ve seen before, putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn’t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer’s processing power. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other “Tracktioneers” so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Here are just a few of TRACKTION 4’s outstanding features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters – Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
Share the Love. Visit www.tracktion.com for more info.
*iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. All third-party trademarks, including, but not limited to Lexicon, PCM, EMT, Quantec and QRS are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for X32 CORE compatibility and effects. **P16 Personal Monitoring System and Digital Snake are not included.
X-USB Card Drivers:
This software is ONLY for use with the X-USB card
X32 Console Firmware: