High-Performance 600-Watt PA Speaker with 12" Woofer and Electro-Dynamic Driver
- High-performance 600-Watt 2-way floor monitor (150 Watts Continuous / 600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Wedge shaped enclosure for perfectly aligned “sweet spot”
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Great sound doesn’t have to cost a great deal. We designed the VS Series for budget-conscious musicians who demand high quality sound without the high price tag. The VS1220F floor monitor provides exceptional sound quality at an extremely attractive price-point. It is supremely portable and well suited for all sorts of sound reinforcement applications.
Exceptional Sound Quality
Capable of handling input levels up to 600 Watts, the EUROLIVE VS1220F floor monitor delivers exceptional sound quality. The powerful 12" long-excursion driver cranks out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the wave-guide mounted electro-dynamic HF (High-Frequency) drivers output crisp, detailed highs. The VS1220F’s wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of stage monitor applications.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a floor monitor has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VS1220F features an extremely powerful 12" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 55 Hz.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. VS1220F’s specially designed HF transducers, mounted in a proprietary elliptical wave-guide, deliver natural-sounding high end in an ultra-wide dispersion pattern.
The VS1220F floor monitor has been optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, ensuring ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VS1220F is built to look and sound great, even after years of rugged abuse.
Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and test drive the VS1220F. Compare it to the competition. When you see and hear what the VS1220F offers in sound quality and features, you’ll choose BEHRINGER every time!