- Extremely high luminous efficiency with low power consumption
- Ideally suited for BEHRINGER 575H lamp or compatible models with G9.5 socket (lamp not included, available as accessory)
- Ultra-rugged die-cast aluminum casing
- 4 glass lenses included: narrow spot, spot and 2 medium flood
- Highly reflective and polished reflector insert
- Color frame accepts standard color foils
- Compact dimensions for easy transport and handling
- Flexible mounting bracket allows precise positioning
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The ULTRAPAR UP1000 is a first-class PAR spotlight with an ultra-robust aluminum die-cast casing and an extensive set of accessories. It is ideally suited for being used with the BEHRINGER 575H lamp or other compatible lamp types with the G9.5 socket (lamp not supplied, available as accessory) and features extremely high luminous efficiency with low power consumption. Four glass lenses are already included: narrow spot, spot and two medium flood. The UP1000 has a highly reflective polished reflector insert, and its color frame accepts standard color foils. A flexible mounting bracket allows precise positioning of this compact and easily transportable spotlight.
* Please see the 3-Year Warranty Program for full details.