Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out USB/Audio Interface with Digital Output
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required. Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB—no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The UCA202 allows you to connect instruments and other audio devices to your computer, effectively merging the analog and digital worlds. It accomplishes this by providing two analog mono Inputs and Outputs (for monitoring), USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct analog-to-digital conversion. The stereo headphone output features a dedicated level control and lets you listen to both the input and output.
Imagine the Possibilities…
When used as a professional interface between a mixing console and your computer, myriad options become available. Some of these might include connecting the UCA202 RCA Outputs to the Tape Input jacks of your mixer, to powered monitors, or to your mixer. Connecting to the mixer input channels allows you to use your mixer’s Aux Send feature to build an extremely versatile monitor mix for recording sessions.
Tons of Free Software
- Record live audio
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording
- And much more…
For a fraction of the cost of an over-priced USB audio interface from those other guys, you can have state-of-the-art digital conversion, world-class recording and editing software and hassle-free connectivity between your PC or Mac Computer and any piece of audio equipment.
Bridging the gap between your music and the rest of the world—the BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA202.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we’re including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you’ve seen before, putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn’t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer’s processing power. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other “Tracktioneers” so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Here are just a few of TRACKTION 4’s outstanding features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters – Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
Share the Love. Visit www.tracktion.com for more info.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Mac is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Combined 32/64-bit 3rd party ASIO driver by ASIO4ALL:
- Alternative driver for all BEHRINGER USB audio hardware (including C-1U) – except BCD2000!
- Running on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Universal ASIO Driver for WDM Audio
- Restrictions for BCD3000: No MIDI I/O operation possible