BLUES ROCK TRIO TPK987
Amp Modeling, Vibrato and Delay Guitar Effects Package Including Cables
- Versatile set of stompboxes for all classic rock and blues guitar sounds
- The TUBE AMP MODELER TM300 comes with authentic modeling technology that lets you easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds from clean, crunch to super-fat distortion
- The ULTRA VIBRATO UV300 lets you experience classic and mind-bending, dimensional vibrato effects of the '60s and '70s
- The DIGITAL DELAY DD400 provides 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo using RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology for a delay time up to 1.3 s
- Package includes all cables to interconnect the pedals and connect directly to your guitar amplifier: 10' high-quality instrument cable and 2 short patch cables
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The BEHRINGER BLUES ROCK TRIO TPK987 takes the guesswork out of creating a killer effects chain for rock and blues tones. Our design team consists of performing musicians who know what works best, no matter the venue. All we had to do was ask, and they put together the DD400
Digital Delay, UV300
Ultra Vibrato and TM300
Tube Amp Modeler. We even included the necessary cabling you need to put these pedals between your guitar and amplifier!
Delay is a synthetic echo that, in adjustable increments, repeats the notes you play on guitar. Each repeated tone becomes quieter than the previous one, until the repeats are no longer heard. The DD400 will sing the fading, ghostly praises of every note you squeeze from your axe. With seven modes of delay to choose from, there is a vast pallete of echoes to explore with the DD400. Take advantage of its full 1.3-second memory or scale it back for a more abrupt echo. Just twist the dedicated Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls to create the delay of your dreams. There is also a HOLD mode that allows you to loop a brief riff, then play over it.
Kicking the ULTRA VIBRATO UV300 into action is like putting an invisible, automatic whammy bar on your guitar. Select from UNLATCH, BYPASS or LATCH modes, then twist the dedicated RISE, RATE and DEPTH dials. In Latch mode, the effect is constantly on once you step on it. Unlatch mode only applies the effect while you press down on the pedal, so you can add vibrato to a single not if you like. You’re guitar will be playing mind-games with everyone in earshot as familiar, but hardly ordinary, tones of the 1960s and ‘70s ooze out of your amp.
Can't decide on a single amp? The TM300 can call up the sound of a coveted tweed relic, a California clean classic or a roaring British powerhouse. You then apply your choice of the three different gain modes, and even control virtual mic placement. And with its dedicated LEVEL, LOW, HIGH and DRIVE dials, the TM300 allows you to take any of these historic tones and shape them into something uniquely all your own.
Save yourself time and money on the way to your ideal blues and tones. Pick up the BLUES ROCK TRIO at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer and get effected!