METAL TRIO TPK985
Distortion, Multi-FX and Digital Delay Guitar Effects Package Including Cables
- All-out set of stompboxes for stunning metal guitar shoot-outs
- The SUPER METAL SM400 boasts brutal distortion, mind-blowing sustain and the sound of an overdriven stacked tube amp
- The DIGITAL MULTI-FX FX600 features 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects such as Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter
- The DIGITAL DELAY DD400 provides 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo using RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology for a delay time up to 1.3 s
- Package includes all cables to interconnect the pedals and connect directly to your guitar amplifier: 10' high-quality instrument cable and 2 short patch cables
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The BEHRINGER METAL TRIO TPK985 takes the guesswork out of creating a killer effects chain for metal tones. Our design team consists of performing musicians who know what works best, no matter the venue. All we had to do was ask, and they put together the DD400
Digital Delay, FX600
Digital Multi-FX and SM400
Super Metal. We even included the necessary cabling you need to put these pedals between your guitar and amplifier!
Delay is a synthetic echo that, in adjustable increments, repeats the notes you play on guitar. Each repeated tone becomes quieter than the previous one, until the repeats are no longer heard. The DD400 will sing the fading, ghostly praises of every note you squeeze from your axe. With seven modes of delay to choose from, there is a vast pallete of echoes to explore with the DD400. Take advantage of its full 1.3-second memory or scale it back for a more abrupt echo. Just twist the dedicated Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls to create the delay of your dreams. There is also a HOLD mode that allows you to loop a brief riff, then play over it.
The SM400 contains the fury of a tube stack cranked to the max! Twist the dedicated LEVEL, LOW, HIGH and DISTORTION dials to create a sound that'll make your hottest licks chug and sustain.
The FX600 gives you a choice of flange, chorus, phase, delay, tremolo and pitch shift—all in one pedal! Just select the desired effect with the dedicated FX knob, and then use the two PAR(ameter) dials to fine-tune the effect. The LEVEL control determines how much of the effect is mixed with the original signal.
Save yourself time and money on the way to your ideal metal tone. Pick up the METAL TRIO at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer and get effected!