JAZZ TRIO TPK984
Chorus, Compressor and Reverb Guitar Effects Package Including Cables
- Premium bundle of stompboxes for the electric jazz guitar player
- The COMPRESSOR/LIMITER CL9 gives you powerful, percussive sound with ultimate sustain
- The CHORUS ORCHESTRA CO600 fattens up your tone with a warm, vintage chorus or a super-thick and spacious stereo effect
- The DIGITAL REVERB DR600 provides 24-bit high-resolution stereo Spring, Plate, Hall, Room, Gate and Modulate reverb modes
- Package includes all cables to interconnect the pedals and connect directly to your guitar amplifier: 10' high-quality instrument cable and 2 short patch cables
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The BEHRINGER JAZZ TRIO TPK984 takes the guesswork out of creating a killer effects chain for jazz tones. Our design team consists of performing musicians who know what works best, no matter the venue. All we had to do was ask, and they put together the CO600
Chorus Orchestra, CL9
Compressor/Limiter and DR600
Digital Reverb. We even included the necessary cabling you need to put these pedals between your guitar and amplifier!
The CO600 thickens your sound with an air of mystery by adding a pitch-shifting modulation to your sound. In addition to DEPTH, RATE and LEVEL controls, the CO600 also features its own dedicated 2-band EQ, providing countless tonal options. You can easily dial in a chilly vintage chorus sound, or a thick, over-the-top sonic ice storm. And thanks to CO600’s dual outputs, every crescendo can be presented in either marvelous mono or stunning stereo.
Compression softens loud sounds and boosts low signal levels to keep everything more uniform. So, a compressor’s main job is to make every note the same volume. Twist the Level dial to determine the CL9's overall output, adjust Attack to give the front end of every strum and pluck added definition, then dial in the amount of sustain desired.
This 24-bit, high-resolution DR600 packs six (6) of the most desired reverb types—SPRING, PLATE, HALL, ROOM, GATE and MODULATE, into the ultimate “to-go” package. With its dual output jacks, you will dazzle your audience with true stereo reverb. Just select the reverb type with the MODE control, and then dial in the LEVEL, TONE and TIME.
Save yourself time and money on the way to your ideal jazz tone. Pick up the JAZZ TRIO at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer and get effected!