- Dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup
- Offers up to 10 dB increase in system gain
- Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback. Highly effective with both speech and music
- Ultra-fast and highly accurate DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel
- Two fully independent audio channels to process stereo or separate zone signals
- Extremely narrow filters (up to 1/30th octave) to retain overall signal integrity
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Hinged front door panel covers the control surface featuring suppression and filter reset buttons plus the power switch
- Rack ear screw covers, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The fully automatic TN6232 professional dual-channel feedback suppression processor is the latest state-of-the-art advancement from BEHRINGER, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of feedback suppressors. From conference rooms to concert halls, any venue with a sound reinforcement system will benefit from the TN6232’s unprecedented performance and value.
In designing the TN6232, our engineers have delivered a fully automatic feedback suppressor requiring no advance setup or tuning. Functioning in real time, and with detection accuracy to within one-sixth of a cycle, the TN6232 is an elegant “plug and play” solution to one of live sound’s most vexing problems. Say goodbye to feedback forever with the EUROCOM TN6232.