- Ultra-low noise discrete microphone/line preamplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 tubes
- UTC Ultra-Tube Circuitry adds precise dosage of desired tube effect *
- Mic input stage based on discrete, conjugate transistor pair circuitry
- Ultra-wide bandwidth from 18 Hz to 30 kHz for "open" sound
- Fully tunable and switchable 12 dB high-pass filter
- Switchable phase reverse function to correct phase problems
- Soft-mute +48 V phantom power to avoid switch-on thumps
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold-plated XLR and TRS connectors for highest signal integrity
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Everything you look for in a good preamp: discrete input stages, input gain adjustment, phantom power, mic/line capability, switchable high-pass filter and a phase inversion switch. Plus twin 12AX7 tubes and our ULTRA-TUBE circuitry, which lets you add exactly the amount of tube warmth you want to your signal—without adding noise or sacrificing audio quality.
* Please see the 3-Year Warranty Program for full details.