- 4-band stereo parametric equalizer with hand-selected 12AX7 tubes
- UTC - Ultra Tube Circuitry adds precise dosage of desired tube effect *
- Parallel filter architecture ensures minimal phase shift
- Precision state-variable filters with constant-Q characteristic
- Switchable shelving filter functions remove unwanted frequencies
- Each band can be bypassed and is fully adjustable from notch filter to broadband equalization
- Broad frequency band overlapping allows extreme boost/attenuation
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with auto bypass function in case of power failure
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold-plated XLR and TRS connectors for highest signal integrity
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Based on state-variable, constant-Q filters, the T1951 features four fully parametric stereo bands with center frequency, bandwidth and amplitude controls, plus the option to use the low- and high-frequency bands as shelving filters. In addition, you get 12AX7 tubes and our ULTRA-TUBE circuitry, enabling you to selectively add tube warmth to your EQ’d signal.
* Please see the 3-Year Warranty Program for full details.