- TAC (Transient Attack Control) dynamic filters respond accurately to signals with fast attacks
- Auto-filter circuitry for automatic sliding filters
- IRC (Interactive Ration Control) downward expander for inaudible noise reduction during signal pauses
- Accurate "gain reduction" and "cut-off frequency" meters
- Dual mono or true stereo couple function
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Cut-in delay to avoid switch-on "thumps"
- Ultra Low-noise operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- High-quality detented potentiometers and illuminated switches
- High-performance output transformer BEHRINGER OT-1 retrofitable
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Our SNR2000 represents the state of the art in single-ended noise reduction and is the best NR system BEHRINGER ever built. With true multiband detection in the side chain, IRC noise gates and TAC filter circuitry, our MULTIBAND DENOISER ensures smooth and effective noise reduction with minimal loss of audio integrity.