- High-performance, surface-mountable subwoofer for high-quality foreground music and AV playback
- Exceptional sound quality and uniform dispersion
- 160-Watt, 8" low-frequency driver mounted in a ported reflex enclosure provides exceptional bass response
- Built-in overload circuitry ensures optimal driver protection
- Concealed secure 5-position terminal strip input
- Contemporary low-resonance enclosure for optimal performance
- Isolation feet may be relocated for vertical or horizontal positioning
- Powder coated perforated wrap-around steel grille with acoustically transparent foam to match cabinet color
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Subwoofers packed as single units
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Discarding the classic box shape of traditional surface mount loudspeakers, BEHRINGER has created a sleek shape with smooth curves that do not detract from the ambiance of its location, but instead enhance it. Innovation and originality continues with our mounting system, which provides exceptional range of motion,on both axes. Durability, rugged construction, dual impedance modes* and incredible weather resistance make these speakers perfectly suited for foreground music, AV playback, and distributed sound reinforcement applications.
* Please see the 3-Year Warranty Program for full details.
*By clicking the "Agree & Download" button, you confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the MUSIC Group End User License Agreement