Ultra-Low Noise Design 24-Input 4-Bus Studio/Live Mixer with Premium Mic Preamplifiers and Dual Digital 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 16 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with:
- -130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- -Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range; -Lowest possible distortion 0.0007% (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- 2 independent 24-bit digital stereo FX processors with 99 great-sounding VIRTUALIZER presets including reverb, delay, chorus, compressor, tube distortion and more
- High-precision 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 fully featured stereo input channels with 4-band EQ plus 2 additional stereo input channels with Level and pre-fader Aux controls
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ plus switchable Low Cut filter on all mono channels
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 Subgroup outputs and additional Mono output with sweepable Low Pass filter for subwoofer application
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 switchable pre/post fader, 2 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send)
- Clip indication and gain level set LEDs plus mute switches for each channel allow fast and accurate level setting
- Balanced Main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR and ¼" TRS connectors, Headphone/Control room output and stereo Tape outputs
- Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader-Listen functions plus full-featured Talkback section
- Standby switch mutes all channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape inputs
- State-of-the-art 4580 operational amplifiers provide lowest noise and distortion—better than 4560 op amps
- Long-wearing logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life/Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The revolutionary new SL Series mixing consoles for the first time unite studio perfection with live performance in one single mixer. They are loaded with top-notch, no-compromise technology like studio-grade acoustically “Invisible” IMP Mic Preamps, ULN (Ultra Low-Noise) circuitry, dual 24-bit FX processors of VIRTUALIZER fame and the amazing new FBQ Feedback Detection System.
For the studio there are two high-end 24-bit FX processors, incredible connectivity, an integrated talkback section plus comprehensive solo-in-place and pre-fader-listen functions. For live performances, they feature an ultra-musical 9-band stereo graphic EQ with the amazing FBQ Feedback Detection System and even a mono subwoofer output with a sweepable low pass filter. Another nice touch for live gigs: all mic channels can be muted during breaks by pressing a single button, so music can be played via CD/tape inputs without the mics picking up any sounds.
The SL2442FX-PRO is the new compact SL Series mixing console with 24 channels (16 mono plus 4 stereo). It features 4 subgroups and 2 pre/post switchable and 2 post fader aux sends per channel, 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mids and low cut filters for the mono channels, full-fledged high-headroom stereo input channels with 4-band equalization plus additional stereo input channels with level and pre-fader aux facilities.
One for the Road
SL consoles are built with a super-sturdy metal cabinet that will withstand even the most punishing tour conditions. They use our built-in, oversized state-of-the-art auto-range power supply that automatically adapts to mains voltages (from 100 to 240 Volts) wherever you go and is immune to fluctuating mains voltages and spikes that you’ll find at most live venues. Plus, due to its high efficiency, it consumes much less energy than a conventional power supply so it runs a lot cooler.