Ultra High-Performance 24-Bit/96 kHz Dual-Engine Reverb Modeler
- Reference-class reverb modeling processor with high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Full 4-channel operation up to 96 kHz without any limitations, providing 2 separate effects processors in one unit
- 8 high-end reverb algorithms, modeled after world-class reverb processors
- Additional high-quality modulation effects from X-over Delay to Chorus/Flanger plus stereo Compressor
- Full-featured digital interface with AES/EBU In/Out, optical S/PDIF In/Out, Wordclock In and MIDI function for flexible use with digital equipment
- Ultra high-resolution Sharc processor with 32-bit internal signal processing for ultimate sonic resolution
- 10 different routing types for flexible assignment of analog and digital connectors to both stereo engines
- Innovative user interface with soft push / turn encoders, big preset wheel, high-resolution graphic LCD display and additional Tap button for delay times
- Direct access to 4 effect parameters makes editing easy and comfortable
- Intuitive editing of up to 30 parameters using specially designed graphic mode
- Separate ROM and user preset banks with 400 presets total
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR and ¼" TRS connectors
- Open architecture allows future software updates via MIDI
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The BEHRINGER V-VERB PRO REV2496 is a reference-class reverb modeler that simulates some of the world’s most renowned reverb processors. It draws its strength from two independent effects processors that can be accessed via both analog and digital connectors. It also features 8 high-end reverb algorithms modeled after world-class reverb processors, plus additional high-quality modulation effects from X-Over Delay to Chorus/Flanger, as well as a stereo Compressor.
Thanks to its high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters plus full 96 kHz operation of both effects processors (all 4 channels!), the REV2496 guarantees absolute high-end performance.
There are 10 different routing configurations for flexible assignment of analog and digital signals to both stereo engines. A full-featured digital interface with AES/EBU In/Out, optical S/PDIF In/Out, Wordclock In and MIDI capability allow flexible integration with other digital equipment. An ultra high-resolution SHARC® processor with 32-bit internal signal processing, ensures the ultimate in sonic resolution.
In spite of all these impressive features and state-of-the-art performance, the REV2496 is intuitive and easy to use, with its soft push/turn encoders, big preset wheel, high-resolution LCD display, plus its TAP button for manually entering delay times. Direct access to 4 effect parameters makes editing easy and comfortable, and you can edit up to 30 parameters using our specially designed graphic mode. Separate ROM and user preset banks put a total of 400 presets at your fingertips—and open architecture allows future software updates via MIDI. Of course, you also get balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR and ¼" TRS connectors.