- Professional patchbay eliminates cable clutter in your studio, adding order and clarity
- 4 modes, easily selectable per channel via top-side switches
- Each channel can be switched to Parallel, Half-normalled, Normalled and Open function for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Maintaining order in the studio is so much easier when your cables are organized. BEHRINGER's ULTRAPATCH PRO PX2000 helps you conserve space in the studio, protect your cables and keep them orderly and tangle-free.
This 48-point patchbay features high-quality, 1/4" TS jacks. The multi-functional PX2000 is the ideal way to gain control over the cable runs in your studio. Crawling around under your desk searching for cables will become a thing of the past.
PX2000’s four modes are user-assignable via the top panel switches and function as follows:
- PARALLEL allows you to send the connected signal to multiple destinations, i.e., FX processors or other devices
- NORMALLED interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into one of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
- HALF NORMALLED interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into the lower front jack interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
- OPEN interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack
One Smart Solution
The BEHRINGER ULTRAPATCH PRO PX2000 makes it easy to stay organized and conserve space. Plug into this incredibly useful audio solution and see how it streamlines your stage and studio. Your knees will thank you!