Ultra-Compact 2 x 400-Watt 16-Channel Powered Mixer with 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Ultra-compact 2 x 400-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- 16-channel mixer section features 8 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate tape returns
- Integrated 24-bit stereo FX processor with 99 outstanding VIRTUALIZER presets including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and more
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8 high-quality IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer’s voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external signal sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Designed for a multitude of applications, the PMH3000 is our mid-sized console-style powered mixer that arms you for anything from standard ensembles to full-blown multimedia events. It features 16 channels (8 mono + 4 stereo), plus stereo tape returns, two monitor paths and extremely flexible I/O options. The 2 x 400-Watt amplifier will easily handle a large audience.
With our revolutionary amplifier technology you get enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight delivered in an ultra-compact mixer that is nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers.
Adding to the list of “big-mixer” features are: our awesome XPQ 3D surround sound effect, an integrated Voice Canceller which removes vocals for karaoke applications, a stereo 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Feedback Detection, dual 12-segment LED output level meters and faders for precise level control of mono, main 1 and monitor 1 & 2 buses. The integrated mono output can be used to feed an external subwoofer. Stereo power amp inserts and Phones/Ctrl R output with dedicated level control for headphones or powered monitors are also on board.
The PMH3000 features 8 balanced low-impedance mic inputs with state-of-the-art IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps, low-cut filter and additional channel inserts plus balanced high-impedance line inputs for direct connection of line sources or high-output instruments. Its full-featured channel strips include input level trim controls, signal and clip LED indicators, dual monitor sends, FX sends, mute and PFL functions plus high-quality 60-mm logarithmic faders for exact level control. Mono channels also include low-cut filters, inserts for connecting external processors and A/B switching for selecting the ¼” TRS or RCA input connectors on channels 9 – 12. The dedicated CD/Tape input allows you to connect a line-level stereo source so you can play music during your breaks without having to change the fader positions and lose your mix. The super-rugged carrying handle makes it easy to transport, while professional speaker connectors (compatible to Neutrik® Speakon®) ensure outstanding performance and reliable connection.