Ultra-Compact 400-Watt 12-Channel Powered Mixer with 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Ultra-compact 400-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- 12-channel mixer section features 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, 2 additional stereo inputs plus separate tape returns
- Integrated 24-bit stereo FX processor with 99 outstanding VIRTUALIZER presets including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and more
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 6 high-quality mic preamps (4 IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps) with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer’s voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks while background music is provided via tape inputs
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external signal sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Though the PMH1000 is our most compact console-style powered mixer, it also boasts a comprehensive layout. It features 12 channels (4 mono + 4 stereo) plus stereo tape returns—and two of the stereo channels have additional mic inputs, giving you the capacity to handle small bands or events with several microphones plus various playback devices. Its 400-Watt amplifier delivers the power and flexibility for a wide variety of house and monitor speaker configurations.
With our revolutionary amplifier technology you get enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight delivered in an ultra-compact mixer that is nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers.
Adding to the list of “big-mixer” features are: our awesome XPQ 3D surround sound effect, the integrated Voice Canceller which removes vocals for karaoke applications, a stereo 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Feedback Detection, dual 12-segment LED output level meters, stereo power amp inserts and Phones/Ctrl R output with dedicated level control for headphones or powered monitors.
The PMH1000 features 6 balanced low-impedance mic inputs (4 are state-of-the-art IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps) with low-cut filter and additional channel inserts. All channels feature high-quality 60-mm logarithmic faders for exact level control, input level trim controls, monitor and FX sends, signal and peak LED indicators and channel mute buttons. The dedicated CD/Tape input lets you connect a line-level stereo source while the standby switch instantly mutes all of the mic input channels, so you can play music during your breaks without having to change the fader positions and lose your mix. The super-rugged carrying handle makes it easy to transport, while professional speaker connectors (compatible to Neutrik® Speakon®) ensure outstanding performance and reliable connection.