Ultra-Compact Stereo Monitor Matrix Mixer with Talkback Mic
- Ultra-compact monitor matrix mixer for studio and stage applications
- Dedicated input section with 4 selectable and mixable stereo inputs
- Accurate 6-segment LED main stereo output meters for precise level indication
- High-power phones output with dedicated Level control
- 3 selectable stereo speaker outputs with separate Level controls for ultimate monitoring
- Professional Mute, Dim and Mono functions for ultimate flexibility and phase check
- Talkback section with internal microphone and comprehensive routing options
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
By listening to your mix through multiple sound systems, you can craft a mix that sounds great on every system it’s played through. The incredible MINIMON MON800 is the ideal tool for comparing your mix through different sets of loudspeakers. This monitor matrix mixer with talkback mic is also the perfect way to expand your mixing capabilities. In fact, you can even use it without a console! Just flick a switch to listen to your productions over different loudspeaker systems and mix your tracks for maximum impact.
Listen InThe MON800 features a clearly structured input section with four selectable and mixable stereo inputs, as well as a precision 6-LED output level meter. You also get a powerful headphones jack with its own volume control, plus three selectable stereo loudspeaker outputs with separate volume controls for optimal adjustment.
Ease of Operation
The sublimely useful MON800 features MUTE and DIM functions, as well as a mono switch, which is ideal for checking phase compatibility. The integrated TALKBACK section with built-in microphone provides multiple routing options. High-quality potentiometers and backlit switches give you session after session of reliable, easy-to-operate monitoring.