- Multi-function auto-mixer designed for continuous operation in distributed music, paging and AV applications
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving Switch-Mode Power technology drastically reduces energy cost
- 8 Mic/Line inputs on XLR/TRS and Euroblock connectors, each with Lo and Hi frequency EQ, individual Trim control and post-trim input level LED
- Switchable Mic/Line, Phantom power, Main Mix and/or Zone 2 output, Mute Send/RCV, Remote Volume control, Chime, and Auto-mixing on each input
- 4 pair summed RCA Aux inputs are assignable to the Main Mix, Zone 2, and/or MOH
- Multi-featured, dedicated page input with assignable Chime, switchable Mic/Line and Phantom power
- Wired Remote volume, power control and aux channel selection plus remote volume assign switch
- Individual front panel input Level, Lo and Hi Main and Aux EQ, Aux input and Zone 2 Volume controls
- Auto-dimming control illumination, dual channel VU meter, Power switch, and dual-function indicator ring surrounding Master volume control
- 4 front panel buttons select which four rear-panel Aux inputs are active and feeding the Main mix bus at any given time
- Main Mix output on balanced Euroblock connector featuring switchable Mic/Line level
- Zone 2/MOH assignable output with independent gain control
- Dual bridging input/output connectors allow multiple units to be interconnected
- Detachable rack ears, screw covers, blank knob caps for control lock-out, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection plus automatic limiters for each amplifier prevent overload, clipping and distortion without shutting down audio
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Outstanding Performance and Scalability
MA6000 Series products are the most powerful, feature-rich mixer-amps, power amps and stand-alone mixers in the EUROCOM family, combining automatic mixing, expandability, dual-channel amplification and a vast array of standard features with a sleek, stylish front panel that focuses on simplicity. Boasting high power, scalability, unprecedented value and reliability, MA6000 Series automixer-amplifiers are destined to set new standards in distributed system designs.
Mixer and mixer-amplifier models feature 8 universal inputs (expandable up to 32) with 2-band EQ, direct outs, and an automatic proportional gain system that supports multiple open mics. Back-panel controls provide tremendous flexibility in customizing the mixer to the needs of each installation. Add to all this 4 remotely selectable Aux inputs, plus remote control of system volume, source selection and power—and the MA6000 Series becomes the ideal choice for conference rooms, shopping centers, meeting rooms, houses of worship, auditoriums, hotels, sports complexes, restaurants, and anywhere else the ultimate in control and scalability is desired.
Remote Control Options
Optional CP6000UL (USA) and CP6000EU (Euro) wall controllers provide convenient selection of auxiliary inputs (A, B, C, D), volume control for either auxiliary inputs or the main mix bus (selectable), muting of all sources and the ability to toggle power remotely over distances up to 300' (100 M). Inexpensive CAT5 cable may be used with terminal blocks provided on the wall plate to simplify connection (no RJ45 crimping required!). All soft touch control buttons plus the ergonomic dial are illuminated via power provided from the MA6000 (no local power required) and generous space is provided for input labeling.