- 32 authentic amp models, 15 speaker cabinet simulations, 16 multi-FX such as noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, reverb etc.
- 120-Watt mono or 2 x 60-Watt stereo operation
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Intuitive rotary controls with dedicated LED indicators
- 15 rear-panel connectors allow comprehensive routing to suit virtually any conceivable application—plus MIDI In, Out/Thru
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI automation through our free Windows editor software
- Balanced stereo XLR DI Out with ground lift and switchable ULTRA-G speaker simulation
- Pre DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring
- Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum guitar signal integrity
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for line-level signals (CD, soundcard, monitoring etc.)—can be re-configured to feed headphones only, for in-ear monitoring applications
- Frequency-compensated stereo Headphone output with adjustable volume
- Super-precise and adjustable auto-chromatic tuner
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.