2 x 60-Watt Digital Guitar Modeling Workstation with Original BUGERA 12" Speaker
- Powerful 2 x 60-Watt guitar modeling workstation with 32 authentic amp models, 15 speaker cabinet simulations and 16 multi-effects
- Original heavy-duty 12'' BUGERA Vintage speaker for classic sound reproduction
- Flexible 120-Watt mono or 2 x 60-Watt stereo operation with additional cabinet (optional)
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Intuitive rotary controls with dedicated LED indicators
- 15 rear panel connectors allow comprehensive routing to suit virtually any conceivable application—plus MIDI In, Out/Thru
- Full MIDI implementation including program change commands, control change commands and SysEx, allowing extensive MIDI control using our free V-AMP Design editor software for Windows operating systems
- Balanced stereo XLR DI Out with ground lift and switchable ULTRA-G speaker simulation
- Pre-DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring
- Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum guitar signal integrity
- Adjustable stereo aux input for line-level signals (CD, soundcard, monitoring etc.)—can be re-configured to feed headphones only, for in-ear monitoring applications
- Frequency compensated stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Super-precise and adjustable auto-chromatic tuner
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
LX112 Firmware Upgrade 2.2.4
Please note that this update is intended for use with the V-AMPIRE LX112 only and will not function with any other models.
To update your V-AMPIRE LX112 you will need to replace the original EPROM in the V-AMPIRE LX112 with a new EPROM which has been pre-programmed with the downloaded datafile.
If you do not have the means to write this datafile to a blank EPROM, then you can order a pre-programmed EPROM from your nearest BEHRINGER authorised service centre.
If you have further questions or require more detailed information we ask you to contact BEHRINGER customer support.
You must remove the cover of your BEHRINGER unit to add/exchange the EPROM. Electrical current from power cables can be hazardous. DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER OF YOUR BEHRINGER UNIT UNLESS YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO DO SO. To avoid personal injury or equipment damage, disconnect the attached power cords before you open the unit cover. Do not operate the BEHRINGER unit without the cover in place. Failure to take these precautions may result in personal injury and system damage.
Do not make mechanical or electrical modifications to the equipment. BEHRINGER is not responsible for regulatory compliance of a modified BEHRINGER product. If you are not confident of your own ability to perform this action, then please contact one of our authorised service centres or the dealership from where the unit was purchased.