Professional 6-Channel 10 A Dimmer Pack with DMX and Analog Control
- 6-channel, DMX/analog-controlled dimmer pack with up to 10 A load per channel
- 3-phase mains supply (one phase possible at lower output power)
- Standard DMX512 interface
- Additional 8-pin DIN connector for analog control (0 – 10 V)
- Adjustable Preheat and Limiter function to extend bulb life
- Precise "curve" function enables selection of different fade modes
- Switch option for simple on/off control of each channel
- Automatic digital input check to detect DMX signal errors
- Manual mode for dimming capability without an external lighting console
- Automatic store function saves all settings after leaving Configuration mode
- 3-digit display and dedicated control LEDs for better indication in dark environment
- Harting® and CEE connection options (connectors not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The EUROLIGHT LD6230 is a high-end 6-channel DMX/analog-controlled dimmer pack, whose breadth of functions makes it ideally-suited for use in TV studios, theatres and live performances. You can control it either digitally, using its DMX512 interface – or analog by using the additional 8-pole DIN connector. The LD6230 features an adjustable Preheat and Limiter function for prolonging bulb life.
Various transmission characteristics of the control signals from the lighting console are made possible with its precise curve function. The EUROLIGHT LD6230 provides complete functionality with all DMX-compatible systems – at a price bound to light up the eyes of even the most budget-concious stage manager!
What is DMX?
The LD6230 Dimmer Pack accepts lighting control signals based on the DMX standard, which is a protocol developed to overcome the inconsistencies in non-standardized, or proprietary lighting systems. The incredible EUROLIGHT LD6230 works with our own LC2412
Controller (not included), as well as a wide variety of other industry-approved DMX devices.
Versatility and Ease-of-Use
The LD6230 features a switch option that allows a simple on/off control of each channel. An additional useful feature is the automatic digital input check for detecting DMX signal errors. When in manual mode, dimming can be done even without an external lighting console. An auto store function saves all settings after leaving configuration mode. The dimmer pack features a 3-digit display and dedicated control LEDs as well as HARTING® and CEE connection options (connectors not included).
Built to Stand the Test of Time
The EUROLIGHT LD6230 features extremely rugged construction, with a steel chassis designed to ensure long life – even under the most demanding conditions. A rack-mountable in standard 19" racks, and the LD6230 is manufactured under an ISO9000 certified management system – a testament to our pursuit of the ultimate in quality management and performance.
See your local BEHRINGER dealer about the ultra-affordable EUROLIGHT LD6230, or place your order online today – and take your stage lighting to the next level!