Audiophile Bi-Amped 8" Studio Monitors with iPod/iPhone/iPad Remote Control, Speaker Modeling and Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming
- Ultra-linear and DSP-controlled 150-Watt studio monitors
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- iOS App features selection of famous monitor models and preferred artist listening environments
- Bluetooth mode features wireless streaming of stereo audio
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1” silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 8” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large ''sweet zone'' owing to advanced wave guide technology
- USB input to directly connect digital audio sources
- Two analog inputs featuring XLR, TRS and RCA connectors can be used simultaneously with USB source
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density fiberglass enforced composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. KRK is either a registered trademark or trademarks of KRK in the United States and/or other countries. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by MUSIC Group is under license. IOS is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
Meet Your NEKKST Studio Monitors
Keith R. Klawitter is a perfectionist and it shows in everything he puts his hand to. We are pleased and honored to present these K8 and K5 studio monitors,the embodiment of state-of-the-art, patent-pending technology and inspired artistic design.
Thinking Outside the Box
By their very nature, studio monitors are designed to be neutral, to provide a true image of your mix, without coloration or distortion. But they also need to be adjusted to accommodate their environment. To facilitate easy calibration, Keith built in convenient remote control capability and created an iOS App so you can adjust the K8/K5’s acoustic characteristics right from your seat in the “sweet spot” via your iPhone or iPad.
Iconic Studio Monitor Modeling
Another advantage of NEKKST studio monitors is the ability to download models of iconic studio monitors, as well as the listening environments of world-class producers and recording artists, all of which are controllable directly from your iPad/iPhone.
K8 and K5 monitors also feature Bluetooth connectivity, so when you finish your session and just want to relax, you can stream music directly from a Bluetooth-enabled device. When it comes to sound, there’s no need to settle. Thanks to Keith R. Klawitter and BEHRINGER, you won’t have to!