BLUE DEVIL GX112
Ultra-Flexible 60-Watt Guitar Workstation with Digital Multi-Effects Processor
- Powerful 60-Watt guitar workstation with authentic Virtube tube emulation
- Original heavy-duty 12" Jensen® / BUGERA™ guitar speaker
- 2 independent channels with separate Volume controls and effects
- “Heaven” channel delivers clean tube sounds
- “Hell” channel offers a broad range, from modern crunch to high-gain sounds
- Dedicated vintage-type 3-band EQ
- 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor with ultra-high resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters
- 31 original VIRTUALIZER/MODULIZER presets with world-class effects such as Reverb, Delay, Phaser, Chorus, Flanger, Pitch Shifter, Speaker Simulator, Compressor, Expander, Wah, Tube Emulator and various effects combinations
- 99 outstanding and easy-to-edit user presets
- Quasi-analog operation: 3 FX parameters per preset can be edited with dedicated controls
- Adjustable Aux input for playback or other line-level signals (e. g. CD player, drum computer, etc.)
- Stereo Line output for recording and live applications
- Insert facility for external effects devices (stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Channel select and FX bypass footswitch FS112 included
- Complete MIDI implementation for channel and effect selection as well as real-time control
- Master volume control and stereo Headphone output
- Robust power supply ensures excellent transient response
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Since its introduction last year, the BLUE DEVIL has received critical acclaim from guitarists and guitar magazines the world over. No wonder: its revolutionary concept makes it one of the most flexible and powerful amps in its class, and it has proven itself among gigging guitarists playing just about every style and in every constellation you can imagine.
One of the GX112’s core elements is our acclaimed VIRTUBE circuitry, which gives you true tube-amp character in a completely solid-state amp that responds to every nuance of your playing over the entire dynamic range. Then there’s our stereo 24-bit multi-effects unit, which offers 99 dynamite effects presets ranging from simple reverb to far-out modulation effects and useful combinations with three adjustable parameters per preset.
The “Heaven” or clean channel, with its single volume control, is intentionally straight-ahead, while the “Hell” or overdrive channel offers an additional “Heat” control for gain adjustment. Effects settings can be made separately for each channel. In addition to master volume, the master section sports a level control for the aux in.
Like all of our amps, the BLUE DEVIL features an impressive array of I/O options, including an insert path, stereo aux in, line and headphones out and a MIDI interface for remote effects selection and parameter control. And with its rugged construction, it’ll stand up to years of the toughest gigging you can put it through.