Vintage-Style 15-Watt Guitar Amp with 8" Speaker
- Extremely versatile vintage-style amplifier
- Cool retro sounds from icy clean to blistering distortion
- Original 8" vintage-design guitar speaker
- Classic 3-band EQ and gain control for ultimate sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along with your favorite music
- Powerful headphone output with speaker simulation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Picture this: you and your buddies have a band. You’ve been gigging around town and are making a name for yourselves. It’s time to start doing some serious songwriting and get that first CD done. You grab your guitar and your GX108 and drive over to the bass player’s house. He’s got the PC up and running and a cookin’ drum loop is coming from the soundcard. Using the tape inputs, he hooks up the left soundcard output to your GX108 and the right out to his BX108, and plugs a tape out from each amp into the soundcard inputs. He briefly explains his song idea then sets the PC in record and off you go. After a couple takes, you’ve got good guide tracks for a new song. You save it, email it to your keyboard player and your singer, and start working on the next tune…
That’s just one example of the many ways you can effectively use our new practice combos. You can also use them for small, unplugged gigs. Or, if you play keyboards, to give those bass or guitar samples an extra touch of realism for your demos or MIDI productions.
Of course, you can also simply practice with them. And don’t leave home without one: it’s about the best thing you can have along on tour for warming up before the gig or keeping your chops up in the hotel room on a day off.