True Analog Modeling 30-Watt Guitar Amp with 2 Channels, 27 Modeled Sounds, FX Processor, Tuner and MIDI Control
- Powerful 30-Watt guitar workstation with authentic V-TONE Analog Modeling
- Original heavy-duty 10" BUGERA guitar speaker for classic sound
- Authentic V-TONE Analog Modeling for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes—providing you with 27 modeled sounds
- Clean channel and full-featured modeling channel offering everything you need from clean to crunch to super-fat distortion sounds
- FXT—ultra-flexible FX Tracking allows independent effects settings on each channel
- DYNAMIZER circuitry captures every nuance of your playing and lends tube-like compression to your tone
- 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor with world-class effects such as chorus, flanging, phasing, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effect combinations with 99 user presets and MIDI control
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner controllable via footswitch
- Additional loudspeaker and separate headphone output with integrated speaker simulation
- Adjustable Tape input for playback or other line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum computer)
- Stereo Tape output with speaker simulation for direct recording and live applications
- Insert facility for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Dual footswitch FS112 for channel selection, effect bypass and tuner activation included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
A Virtual Roomful of Gear
The 30-Watt GMX110 is the perfect amp for the guitarist in need of a wide variety of tone. Take your pick of three amp voicings: TWEED gives you the soulful, bluesy sound of vintage 50s amps; BRITISH gives you the hard-rocking sound of the 1960s British Invasion; CALIF gives you the sparkling clean tones of the American West Coast's most famous amps. Combine any of these modes with three speaker voicings: UK simulates 4x12" speakers in an enclosed cabinet; US simulates 2x12" speakers in an open casing: FLAT is a special setting designed especially for the GMX110's 10" BUGERA speaker.
Select from CLEAN, HI GAIN or HOT gain settings to go from clean to heavy overdrive, then apply one of 99 digital effect presets for a sound that's uniquely yours. There's even an onboard tuner! Meanwhile, our patented DYNAMIZER circuitry captures every nuance of your playing, lending warm tube-like compression to your tone.
Channel Your ToneIts tonal options may be vast and sophisticated, but at its core, the GMX210 handles just like a classic guitar amp. Plug into the 1/4" input jack, then adjust GAIN, LEVEL, and three-band EQ. You can use the included footswitch to toggle remotely between the two channels – go from clean and reverb-drenched to distorted and delayed at the touch of a button. The MASTER dial governs overall volume.
Back Panel DiscussionWe have given the GMX212 an extensive back panel for even more sound routing options. There you will find a loudspeaker output for connecting an additional speaker cabinet, a headphone output with speaker simulation, an adjustable AUX IN for devices like drum machines, and an RCA INPUT allowing you to play along with a CD player. There are stereo RCA and line outputs with speaker simulation for direct recording. An additional 1/4" jack connects to external effects devices. Plug a MIDI controller such as the BEHRINGER FCB1010 into the GMX210's MIDI IN for even further remote control over the onboard effects.
Sound That AstoundsThe GMX110 provides an incredible tonal palette at a fraction of the cost of collecting vintage amps and effects. Complement your creativity with the sounds that made the electric guitar the renowned instrument it is today. Check out the GMX110 at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
What Guitar? (UK)
The new V-TONE GMX110 is slightly different to the other amplifiers on test, in that it utilizes analogue modeling technology to generate its crunch and drive settings. BEHRINGER has used this before on the cracking little GM110 combo but this time it’s paired with a huge array of digital effects. […]
Perhaps as a result of the drive sounds analogue origin, the BEHRINGER’s crunch and high gain sounds are almost three-dimensional and of a quality that belies the amplifier’s low price. […]
Extra Brownie points go to BEHRINGER for generously throwing in a two-button footswitch… […] Added flexibility stems from the impressive array of input and output options on the back panel, which facilitate a myriad of hook-up options. Impressive stuff!
What Guitar? Says… “It may be cheap but there are no corners cut on tone.”
Winner of the What Guitar? Sound Choice Award